B2C2 is the leading cryptocurrency trading firm in the market today. We are a true principal as a risk market maker to exchanges and OTC clients. Our mission is to bring transparency and efficiency to this new asset class. Bridging the gap between traditional financial and cryptocurrency markets, we are relied upon by brokerages, exchanges, banks and fund managers to provide 24/7/365 liquidity. Headquartered in London, with offices in Jersey City and Tokyo, our fast-growing team has deep expertise in traditional financial and crypto markets. We pride ourselves on our company culture and ability to attract not only the top talent but the right people. If you are looking for a role in an exciting new industry, at a dynamic company please keep reading.
This is an exciting opportunity in which successful candidates will work on quantitative research and development for B2C2.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Developing new automated pricing and risk-management models
- Analyzing our trading activity and identifying opportunities
- Identifying new venues to trade and setting up new automated trading systems
- Monitoring and supporting the automated trading systems
- Work effectively with the trading team and technology team to ensure B2C2’s overall goals are met.
- Assist with the operational risk framework and act as first line of defence in your given role.
- Fulfil additional ad hoc duties are required to meet the needs of the business.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with team members including senior management.
- Work with HR to support processes surrounding people development and feedback as necessary.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
Will have worked on trading desks or close to the trading teams in their current or previous roles.
- Algorithmic pricing
- Automated risk management in FX or other cash products
- Trading flow analysis and optimization
- It is mandatory the candidate will have worked in FX, and will have a minimum of 4 years experience of working with FX.
- KDB a bonus
- University degree in a numerical degree, with strong grades
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure with composure
- An entrepreneurial mind set and a natural intuition for risk
- Keen interest in financial and crypto markets
- Demonstration of honesty, integrity and good reputation
- Excellent teamwork and relationship management skills and a demonstrated ability to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, with client service orientation, adaptability and resilience
- Business management skills, including budgeting and business planning
- Strong business process and governance knowledge
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills and ability to interpret and summarise/present varied data
- Ability to develop new skills and understand market developments as required
- Strong organisational skills and ability to successfully manage tasks
- Aware of the importance of considering risk management and compliance issues.
- Continually demonstrates application of group policies and relevant regulatory framework
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the company and the overall business objectives of the B2C2.
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in the London office.
Conduct Rules (expected for all staff even if they are out of Scope of the Senior Manager & Certification Regime):
- You must act with integrity.
- You must act with due skill, care, and diligence.
- You must be open and cooperative with the FCA, the PRA and other regulators.
- You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly.
- You must observe proper standards of market conduct.