B2C2 is the leading cryptocurrency trading firm in the market today. We are a true principal as a risk market maker to exchanges and OTC clients. Our mission is to bring transparency and efficiency to this new asset class.
Bridging the gap between traditional financial and cryptocurrency markets, we are relied upon by brokerages, exchanges, banks and fund managers to provide 24/7 liquidity. Headquartered in London, with offices in Jersey City and Tokyo, our fast-growing team has deep expertise in traditional financial and crypto markets.
We pride ourselves on our company culture and ability to attract not only the top talent but the right people. If you are looking for a role in an exciting new industry, at a dynamic company please keep reading.
The Legal & Data Secretary sits within the legal team and will have responsibility for ensuring efficient and correct document and data management, as well as taking minutes for committee meetings. This role does not need an individual who necessarily has the experience, but does require the individual to be meticulous, ordered, and keen to take ownership. There is room for growth for the individual coming in to take this role.
- Legal document management (making sure they are signed AND appropriately archived)
- Keep static data updated in Salesforce or other general applications used by many teams
- Fill out DD questionnaires from Banks, Clients and other external third parties
- Gatekeeper of our mutual NDAs - ensuring they go out correctly
- Act as a secretary for minutes of general meetings and board meetings
- Arranging meetings of the directors and the shareholders. This responsibility will involve the issue of proper notices of meetings, preparation of agenda, circulation of relevant papers and taking and producing minutes to record the business transacted at the meetings and the decisions taken.
- Establishing and maintaining the company’s registered office as the address for any formal communications. Ensuring that all the company’s business stationery carries its name, registered number, country of registration and registered address. These details must also appear on the company website, emails, order forms and invoices.
- Ensuring the security of the company’s legal documents, including for example, the certificate of incorporation and memorandum and articles of association.
Experience & Qualifications:
- No relevant experience necessary
- Work with HR to support processes surrounding people development and feedback as necessary.
- Continually demonstrates application of group policies and relevant regulatory framework
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the company and the overall business objectives of the B2C2.
Conduct Rules (Conduct Staff, Certified Staff & Senior Managers):
- You must act with integrity.
- You must act with due skill, care and diligence.
- You must be open and cooperative with the FCA, the PRA and other regulators.
- You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly.
- You must observe proper standards of market conduct.